Why Publish in Perinatology?
1. One of the handful journals that are exclusive for perinatal and neonatal care
2. In publication since 2001, and currently reaches more than 13,000 readers, every quarter, across India and other countries
3. Already indexed in EMBASE and CINAHL, and currently in Scopus
4. The objective of Perinatology is to provide continuing medical education and hence does not charge for publishing articles
5. Authorship spread across various countries
6. No limits on the length of the article and the number of illustrations
7. Publishes only peer-reviewed articles, and is managed by a group of professional editors
Perinatology publishes original articles, brief reports on clinical and laboratory observations, case reports of substantiate value, invited editorials, invited papers on recent advances, clinical diagnosis, and summary reports of conferences.
Perinatology welcomes original and unpublished manuscripts in English from researchers, academicians, gynecologists, obstetricians, neonatologists, pathologists, clinical biochemists, geneticists, endocrinologists, neurologists, developmental pediatricians, and those specialized in metabolic disorders.
Authors can contribute their original research papers to the journal in any of the following categories:
Clinical Trial Report
Authors can also contribute their papers under specific features, namely, Perinatal Infections, Fetal Medicine Update, Dysmorphology and Syndromes, and Perinatology Through Medical Philately.
Refer to the “Instructions to Authors” for guidelines on manuscript preparation and submission. Only those manuscripts that adhere to the journal’s guidelines will be accepted for publication.